Breaking News
recent

fanvid sunday: buffy vs. edward cullen edition

Whedonesque may think that fans are above petty bashing but we here at Buffyfest know that the bash is a quintessential part of being a fan. So for those who missed it, I present to you Buffy lacing awesomely into one very sparkly, lol worthy vampire.



Just want to point out that a lot of Buffy's most incredulous looks, comments on stalking, and general mockery are with regard to Spike. Just thought I'd throw that out there because, as you know, I like to do a little bashing of my own.














I'm so sad! Won't you ever let up, Bitsy?




Nope. Never.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015