Breaking News
recent

Beard's Vloggy Demise: Only Human Review

After last week's totally bearded takeover there was only one thing left to do: shave that bad boy off and reclaim my authority as vlog reviewer du jour on this site we call Buffyfest. And so I did... on camera! Oh and, also, I reviewed some comic or whatever. Let's go to the videotape!




Between you and me (and I take you in the ultimate confidence here) I think that beard was a little bit of a brown noser. Well never you fear, Buffy peeps, because from here on out it's the straight dope because me and my side burns are all about the horrible truth. We're also about being stupid hot but, let's face, that's almost painfully obvious.
admin

admin

Powered by Blogger.
Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style Fashion,Fashion Style Ttrends, hair Style, Fashion Style, Fashion Style 2015